Thursday, March 18, 2010



I just got done watching this amazing movie: North and South which is a period piece set in the 1800's.....why can't men be more like they were back then? The courting, the opening of doors, the hand holding, gentleness of it all... is it so much to ask? Nowadays all men want is sex sex sex; that seems to be our culture. Am I the only one who thinks this? It's not like it was back then...I'm not saying that it was all that great either. I know for one that I wouldn't want to be shut away and not have the ability to speak my mind or see kids working in coal mines...it was a different time; but I guess we still have that here too. Sometimes I wonder why God made man and woman...if it was just some crazy mistake or he was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment