
I'm new at this but it seemed like fun so what the heck. My names Miranda and I'm a student nurse in IL.
I'm on spring break with a million and one things to do. My 3rd semester of nursing school oh how the time flies bye. I had 10 case studies, a care plan which I will talk about a little later, 2 tests to study for, and about 400 Nclex questions to do..to put it midly I'm swamped; but I did get most of it down WHEW. Recently I have become a tad bit obsessed with period romances they are just so good. I mean really I wish men were like that in "real life." Nursing school is almost over...crazy to think about. I am in pediatrics, OB with the babies and expectant mothers, and I'm taking an online faith and community class...pretty easy semester. I am repeating OB because of a stupid ATI which is basically like a final...if you don't get a level 2 on that then you are out...which I understand but man does it suck :( It seems like I am messing up my life sometimes....I wonder when its actually gonna start. You know when you think about things It all works out in the end. well this is the end.
sometimes I wonder if im doing the right thing you know being a nurse...I love it dont get me wrong, but sometimes its just so depressing.... and hard. sigh

No comments:
Post a Comment